Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Bigger boom week ahead , fingers crossed ....

 Not sure how much longer mainstream media can keep hiding the truth, they must be in panic mode now.. πŸ˜‚

SHAME ON THEM.. πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ πŸ‘€


Possibly a HUGE day tomorrow...  ? 


I  KNOW this insanity is coming to an end shortly, I really do have faith that the best IS yet to come & am trusting in that & myself.

My intuition is on full on mode now days... Thankfully. πŸ˜πŸ’—

For a good laugh, you might need one .. I love the movies these guys at eyedropmedia.com make, here is the latest one.  Appropriate I would say ..  Draining the swamp, Love it!! 

πŸ’«πŸ’₯πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ’₯πŸ’«

ENJOY!

 

Whatever the world thinks is happening in New Zealand, it is not as bad as some may think, unless of course you believe what is on our news MSM channels LOL  πŸ˜‰
While our own so called government is corrupt as ever,
I am still the crazy lady in our street and to many family members too...oh well, oh dear, how sad, never mind... lol πŸ‘΅
I just hope the whole truth is revealed and SOON .  
πŸ’‘πŸ’–πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜
EVIL BE GONE! 
Let there be ........


Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Amen! πŸ™
πŸ’―πŸ”†THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Upside down, clown world still ..... ???

 So many things going on, truth, truth and more truths coming out ... πŸ˜€ From the stolen elections, through to proof climate change is a hoa...