Sunday, June 30, 2024

So far behind here with updates, it has certainly been a while now....

 While I have been super busy offline lately, moving house and unpacking etc, so much has happened since my last post ...  I really can not keep up with it all .... πŸ˜’

All I know, is we know nothing really... and NCSWIC, certainly stormy though ... 😍

I feel like good things are happening in the background, found a short and to the point video that there is in fact a plan that has been 50 or so years in the making... and can not wait to see what exactly is coming "the best is yet to come" we have heard for so long, all good things take time as we do know.... 

 I found this picture of our Ex Prime Murderer, thought it looked more like the real her ... LOL  Glad she is gone from New Zealand ....   πŸ˜Œor hopefully gone from the planet ...  πŸ˜‰


Here is a really short and sweet video, which to me says it all really ... for those who doubt anything is happening out there...  times like these I wish I was a lawyer or had some clout somewhere, so much evil with high up jobs trying to rule the world.... πŸ˜– Just say NO, I do not comply, did it before and I will do it again... Have NO FEAR...  😍

 Still a lot of sleepers here, our new neighbour just had another flu shot ...  whoops.  So I think I am still going to be the local loopy woman again when I try to say anythingπŸ˜’

At least the truth is coming out thick and fast, seems most Americans are waking up faster than us here in NZ and Australia. WWG1WGA! Pray and stay blessed everyone.. πŸ’“πŸ’—

πŸ’œ's for the military and those saving the world. 

We love Trump here too... πŸ’–

                
 
                                  πŸ’–  A good 10 minutes worth watching, yes? πŸ˜€



Now that would be great on a T~shirt!😁
Bye, bye for now... πŸ’‹


No comments:

Post a Comment

Riders of the storm..... great song!

  That song has been stuck in my head for days ....  I wonder why? πŸ˜€ Anyone else feel like they are doing exactly that?  riding along in a ...