Wednesday, December 8, 2021

When is enough , enough? Well, angry would be an understatement for most I would say....

It seems my last post on the 5th vanished ...  strange.   oh well ... NEXT one ...  
Holy moly , the MSM dropping some truths ....  shocker indeed. 👺
Or are they distracting from more important issues ? Like the case of the century? 
So much going on,  great information, misinformation etc ...  just hurry up ... 
Let's get this over with once and for all .   Very short video and sad really. 
My guess is when the whole truth comes out there will be some VERY ANGRY
people that were lied to about the vaccines on purpose.  DEPOPULATION... 
springs to mind and so much brainwashing from the tel-lie-vision !  👿💩


 💥  All the emojis are black & white , strange things happening, not even sure
this post will even show up.  👀

The world is slowly waking up and the deep state will not be happy! 
Protests galore in most countries, had a great big one here on the 
4th of December , another one on the 16th apparently.  
It was amazing to see the huge numbers , while on the TV they said there was 
a few showed up LOL  Literally 10s of thousands were there. 
I did get a great video, but it keeps saying the file is too large to send , Hmmm! 
Mind you, my phone is not that smart and I barely use it anyway. 
I showed my 88 year old mother the footage, then she went and saw it on 
the 6 o clock news,  I think she finally got it and how much they LIE so
that sure was a bonus. 
Me and hubby are bottom left in that one... 😍


From all around the world!  Love it! 

And just for a laugh .....
which we could all use right now I'm sure!😁
Funny as video! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Upside down, clown world still ..... ???

 So many things going on, truth, truth and more truths coming out ... 😀 From the stolen elections, through to proof climate change is a hoa...