Monday, October 4, 2021

Final stages to get to all the good stuff ...

 So much Bullshit going on with the mainstream media ... insane really! Anyway just for a laugh , my husband sent this photo to my laptop today, I had forgotten all about it,  it was up in a tower in Vietnam so it is a couple of years ago,  (my hair has grown back since then)  Could not help it, had to share it somewhere, so why not here. So here we go...  I never take selfies or like my photo even being taken , so this was a rare one. 😁 Yes, that really is me, while I may not be an angel, I try to always be nice. 💖I actually like that one .  Once our new platform is ready , I may even start doing videos.  😊💓

Ha ha ,  I wished I had liked doing them , but I don't like the limelight at all but I will fight for freedom any which way I can , end of story!!   😍 Hallelujah! 🙏

Once all these lies are out and open to the public, there will be a  lot of very confused people about I would imagine.  So I guess I am on the planet at this time for a good reason. 👀🙏 

I have been self employed for so long , so I have been very lucky in that respect , NO BOSS except my husband can try to get bossy when he is hungry ....  LOL   So old fashion , but love it  👫 & him. 


All this utter chaos over something with those stats is insanity at its finest. 

Follow the money trails ....  Hmmm!  


                              Disgusting piles of   💩s

Keep the faith and hang in there,

Although right now it might not seem like it!


😌😍😊💖


No comments:

Post a Comment

Upside down, clown world still ..... ???

 So many things going on, truth, truth and more truths coming out ... 😀 From the stolen elections, through to proof climate change is a hoa...