Monday, August 24, 2020

Time to get serious .... it is happening right now.... & there is a happy ending to 2020... :)

 I must say I was losing hope, that so many still believe all this chaos is about a common virus with a survival rate of 99% ..  Really ?  Hmmm! 

If you are NOT ,  😉 Then below is a video you really need to WATCH! 

  " The truth will set you free but first it will piss you off" & it sure will.... if you have any empathy that is , unlike Killer Gates ... 😑

Awww, Not so smiley now is he ? LOL Creepy psychopath! 👿

Viewer discretion is advised on this video. It covers some very disturbing topics. (I have downloaded it) as it keeps vanishing off YouTube.. 

I wonder why ?  👀😵


It also has a lot of very important information along with PROOF of all the lies they tell and have been telling for years now..  Shocker! NOT!😏

Even some of the stories in the beginning , I was fooled by, you will see why ....

It is a very long video, but well worth watching!!!! If you can handle the whole truth , you will be amazed, shocked and probably like, WTF ?

There were a lot of answers to a lot of Questions I certainly had ...    

However, the ending will give you hope that this year will end in a good way!

If there is any justice in the world, this video gives me hope that there is! 

Every time I go to post or share some videos that I find important to share, or resembles any sort of TRUTHS ,  I get this error from the Fascist Fact checkers at Fascistbook .. lol  ...  😄 Go figure! 

The reason I started this blog to start with .. 
I seem to get those a lot lately .... LOL  oh well. 
Also did you see the one if you .... 
Type into google any 3 digits "XXX new cases" and they fill up the front page of searches with whatever number you put in. 
 Unbelievable... but I did try it, and yes ... shocker! 😆 NOT!

Lies, lies , lies all of it!  😩


YOU DECIDE, BUT WAKE THE HECK UP IF YOU HAVEN'T YET!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Upside down, clown world still ..... ???

 So many things going on, truth, truth and more truths coming out ... 😀 From the stolen elections, through to proof climate change is a hoa...